Eastlake Elementary School is part of the Parsippany-Troy Hills School District in Morris County, NJ. Eastlake serves approximately 350 students in Pre-K through 5th grade. We celebrate our students who come from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Morning Safety Reminder
* Students must exit cars on the passenger side only!
* Students may not be dropped off prior to 8:40am, due to supervision.
Health and Contact Information
Student health and emergency contact information is now being captured in Genesis Parent Access. In order to provide the best care for your child, the school nurse will need to get in touch with you during school hours should your child become sick or injured. Please sign into Genesis Parent Access and:
- Under FORMS Tab: Complete the Health Information form for each of your children.
- Under CONTACTS (button in upper right corner): Review and update your phone and email information (Guardian1 and Guardian2).
- Under CONTACTS (button in upper right corner): Please provide at least two Emergency Contacts with phone numbers. The Emergency Contact should be a neighbor or nearby relative who will assume temporary care of your child if you cannot be reached. The Emergency Contact SHOULD NOT be your doctor.
NOTE: Once completed, the updated Health and Contact Information will be available for viewing by the school nurse.